Committed to partnering with architects, home builders and homeowners, HyBar and Interior Doors by TruStile are reviving the rich tradition of building high-quality, architecturally-correct doors with a range of customization options to fit your preferences and your home’s unique character.
- Made to order and built to any size and style.
- Built with genuine stile and rail construction — never routed or stamped.
- Made with solid, super-refined MDF that provides a smoother painting surface than pine, poplar or lower-grade MDF alternatives.
- Engineered for maximum stability and durability — won’t shrink, expand or warp when exposed to environment.
- More affordable than wood doors.
- Third party certified by Scientific Certification Systems to contain 75% recycled content, making them ideal for Green building.
Dedicated to the highest level of design and quality, Interior Doors by TruStile ® doors blend the latest technology with hand craftsmanship. Consider the important — and often overlooked — role doors play as a critical element in home design:
• Doors unify the architectural integrity of the home.
• Doors are touched dozens of times each day.
Quality doors with a substantial feel signal that the entire home is high quality.
• In addition to aesthetic value, high-quality doors provide noise reduction and privacy.
TruStile boasts over 400 made-to-order door styles in 20 wood species, MDF, 66 panel and sticking profiles and 64 material insert options. If we don’t have the right door, we will custom build virtually any design your imagination conjures.
Using TruStiles unique door designer tool Home owners and buliders can design their own doors, share that design with the pro's at HyBar and have your custom door installed in an average of three weeks.
If you're interested in learning more about TruStile products follow this link TruStile